Models of Educational Management in Business Administration and Communication
1. Good personality, Discipline, Volunteer, Tolerance and Excellent Practice.
2. Develop a quality assurance and information technology
3. Develop students according to the characteristics of the desired graduates.
4. Create research, innovation and technology transfer. Knowledge to the community.
5. Academic services to the society and the preservation of arts and culture.
Shared Values : Pride in the organization
P ---> Proactive
R ---> Result Oriented
O ---> Ownership
U ---> Unity
D ---> Delight Communication